Palour Caribbean is a multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace website built on Magento. The main goal is to create a space where community, connection, and commerce can come together. Parlour will seek to provide opportunities and tools for entrepreneurs to improve their lives and communities. They will also unite Caribbean sellers and shoppers through value-driven experiences with an enhanced dedication to customer experience within the global eCommerce industry.
- Web and Mobile responsive custom design.
- Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Links to Social Media Accounts.
- Zoom in and Zoom out functionality.
- Managed Product reviews.
- Integrated 3rd Party Extensions.
- Implementation of all the Magento security patches.
- Easy Flyout Menu for better navigation.
- Quick one-page checkout provided.
- Integrated BMS with default functionality and minor customization.
THE SOLUTION WE PROVIDE
- Developers can view products quickly, add to wish lists, compare products, and more for better usability.
- Our creative designers have redesigned and implemented the UI/UX design according to the client’s requirements and preferences.
- We have migrated all the data from Magento 1 to Magento 2, such as Orders, Customers, Products, and Categories.
- We have used Single page checkout for easy checkout and payment process.
- Also, BMS(Boost My ERP) integrates into Magento with default feature functionality.
- We have converted their eCommerce store into a completely active multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, Etsy or eBay, etc with multiple vendors and customers conducting transactions.
- In addition, we provide them a solution to charge users for becoming sellers or for approving sellers’ products via Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Membership module.
HAVE YOUR OWN PROJECT IN MIND?
Drop us a message and we can start your discovery discussion shortly