Bavaan is committed to protecting the privacy of our web users’ personal information.
While you use a Bavaan web properly, we may collect some personal information in order to provide you with the best experience.
1. Personal data collection
To ensure that our websites are well managed and to facilitate improved navigation, we may collect indirectly your personal data through your use of our websites and services, such including your IP address, browser type and language, geolocation, access times and referring website addresses.
We may collect or obtain your personal data if you are a website user, a business partner or a job applicant.
Some personal data are collected directly from you (e.g. when you apply for a job, when you sign up for a newsletter or complete a contact form or survey).
Some data are also collected indirectly from your use (e.g. data collected through cookies or other similar technologies).
In some cases, we collect your data when you provide them through one of our partners from publicly available sources.
Regarding personal data we collect directly from you, such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company address, email address, telephone number and other contact information.
Where appropriate, we will inform you if we need your data for a proper service such as information identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory.
2. Personal data usage
Depending on how you interact with us, we may process your personal data in connection with our services or for other business purposes to:
- Answer your questions and requests;
- Enable you to access to certain restricted part of our websites;
- Enable you to download specific documentation (e.g. ebooks);
- Enable you to attend a hosted event or a webinar;
- Enable us to manage and secure our website or service;
- Compile aggregate statistics regarding the use of the websites;
- Send you offers and promotional materials regarding our services that we feel may be of interest to you
- For marketing or research purposes and development purposes for new content, services and/or products aiming at improving, testing, and enhancing features of current services;
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and feedback on our services;
- For recruitment purposes when you submit a resume or a job application online;
- Fulfill our contractual obligations towards you;
- Comply with the law and legal obligations;
- Respond to a request or order from a court, regulator, or authority;
- Exercise our rights and protect our own and other rights and/or property;
3. The rights of user
Users have the rights at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and they can send a request to us at the contact form to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy, supplement, cancel, update or correct their personal data.
This Policy may be revised from time to time for any reason.
If this Policy changes, the revised policy will include a new effective date, and we will notify you of such changes by posting the revised policy on this page. Be sure to check the Policy whenever you submit personal information or use our Site, and services.
5. Contact us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data or this privacy, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. It is our pleasure to serve you in a happy way.
54 My Dinh, Nam Tu Liem Street, Hanoi, Vietnam