Upper Limits is one of the leading brands in the US in the design, manufacture, and distribution of custom glass tubes for both retail and wholesale. Their team is strongly focused on providing product education, quality, and value to their customers. They strongly believe in their mission to promote health and continue to uphold their reputation in health care, providing the absolute best customer service and retail experience in the industry. Bavaan helped them to build a CMS website for specialized roof repairs using ASP. Net in Backend, CSS HTML in Frontend, and MS SQL for the database.
- Simplified and Intuitive End-User Experience
- Highly Mobile-friendly and fully responsive layout
- Integrated Multiple 3rd Party Extensions
- Links to Social Media Accounts
- Request for quote
- RMA system
THE SOLUTION WE PROVIDE
- Our front-end developer has designed all the web pages fully responsive and with a device-friendly UI, which gives an eye-catchy and user-friendly experience.
- SendGrid is used as the 3rd party tool to send bulk notifications.
- We recommend they use Magento 2 Quote Extension which helps both customers and logged-in customers to submit quote request forms on product pages. Customers can add multiple products to quote with customized prices and quantities. Facilitating two-way interaction between sellers and buyers, the module personalizes customer orders and increases their retention and loyalty.
- We also provide 28 types of ready-made reports, thereby helping them to receive a variety of sales reports with invaluable statistical data.
- We used the RMA module to track and manage product returns and exchanges with customers. Thereby making their RMA system seamless for shoppers, building strong relationships with customers, and earning their trust and loyalty.
- We help them receive Notification Sales on your store such as New orders, New Customers, and New Review Submitted immediately via integrating Slack Chat in Magento 2 Store.
HAVE YOUR OWN PROJECT IN MIND?
Drop us a message and we can start your discovery discussion shortly